Saturday 25 May 2013

My Country.....Of Thee I Bead May 31st deadline for sign up

Thank you to all the talented jewelry designers who have already signed up for the Blog hop/challenge on June 29th. It is going to be so much fun to see what everyone comes up with.Please remember to include your email/ blog address when you comment. I'll post all of the participants next weekend.You can use any country you have a connection with or feel inspired by to create jewelry for this challenge. There will be some bits of Canadiana  prizes!!!
Thank you so much , Dini Bruinsma  of Angaza by Changes for helping out and creating the fabulous badge for me. You can put in on your blog if you like.
Here's the Blog Hop Badge:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjiGOiDK-KnxpZKAtaEKSQRtptVuvPA3bI05L7mzlY47xPo4Hk99IHEdoRsxjpWpXo9ofnomnf9GmdpPITzeQXQz_3JCsAXT0YTaZO4Pqxg8q5phyjtIrePKMgW_JBi9PC2pmiuFJ-3BtJL/s1600/Dini's+Badge+for+Country+Blog+2013.jpg
Have fun!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Nan! I tried the script for the badge and it didn't work for me. I'm not so good at those things so it's probably just be me. I ended up copying the picture and then just making a link to your blog. I think it accomplishes the same thing. The new badge looks really great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome Nan, it's made with pleasure♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for all your lovely comments! I love to read them and they really make my day.